zaterdag 16 april 2016

Seamoon Funkmachine - Clone

20-02-2016
This is (for now) the last pedal in the series ''Controversial people with awesome facial hair''
I’ve put a Seamoon Funkmachine in this enclosure. The Funkmachine is, as the name states, a real Funkmachine. It really sounds like the old simple autowahs, low-fi and much ''quack''/duck noises.
We chose to etch Charles Manson on the enclosure, sadly it didn't turn out the way I wanted to, but maybe as you've read at the ''Hello Kitty Pedal'', this was my last time etching with caustic soda.
-update-
Later, I built one for The Soundlab. I'm really satisfied with the etching results; it was my first time etching with ferric chloride. Why the wheelchair? People in wheelchairs can't use a Wah-pedal, so they need an auto-wah (yeah, some inmature humour, I know).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten