zaterdag 16 april 2016

A Drive Box - Clone

A pedal that I've build for myself of which I'm really proud. It is a Tube Screamer (TS9), DBA Interstellar Overdrive, MXR Micro Amp combo pedal.
With the left footswitch you can activate the TS9 or IOD, and on the right you can activate the Micro Amp.
With the toggle switch in the centre you can choice between the TS9 and IOD. With the toggle switch on the right (I've added this switch later when the pedal was already done, so its kinda in a weird position) you can choose when you want to activate the Micro Amp. You can choose that the Micro Amp will go on if the left footswitch is activated (switchable booster) or by itself.
The design is just some improvisation with nail polish and an embosser. First I've wanted to etch something really cool on it, but when I realised that the pedal is already full of pots and switches, I didn't do it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten